Managed Backup for Microsoft 365
Protect Your Data—Protect Your Business
Automated Backup to Protect Your Emails and Files
Your business constantly creates data that fuels your operations and growth. So, who is responsible for protecting and backing it up?
You may believe that Microsoft maintains all of your Microsoft 365™ data. However, the reality is the burden can fall on you— unless you elect to add Backup for Microsoft 365.
Microsoft Recommends Backup of Microsoft 365 Data
“We recommend that you regularly backup your
Content and Data that you store on the Services
or store using Third-party App and Services.”
– Microsoft Service Agreement
If the above Microsoft recommendation does not convince you, click here to find out seven key reasons why you should backup your Microsoft 365 data.
Adding this vital online backup service can help protect you from security incidents such as
ransomware and business email compromise, as well as file and account deletions that exceed the default Microsoft retention policies. With Managed Backup for Microsoft 365, we can help you recover files and accounts at any time, even if they are accidentally or maliciously deleted by an insider or external cybercriminal.
Fully Managed Scheduled Backups
- Back up Microsoft 365 Exchange™ every four hours.
- Back up Microsoft 365 OneDrive® every six hours
- Back up Microsoft 365 SharePoint® (including Microsoft Teams® files and data that are stored in SharePoint) every six hours.
- Custom- and sub-libraries are backed up and can be recovered individually as needed
Retain and Recover Your Data
We will use our solution to help ensure you can meet your retention requirements for data storage.
- Recover the data you want swiftly and easily
- Retain and recover Microsoft 365 Exchange email, calendars, contacts, and tasks for seven years.
- Retain and recover Microsoft 365 OneDrive data for one year.
- Retain and recover Microsoft 365 SharePoint data and permissions for one year.
Backup in the Data Center of Your Choice
- Keep your data in a data centers located in the United States helping meet your business and retention requirements.
- Keep your data protection services up to date as your new business units or employees adopt Microsoft 365.
- Avoid lost time, reduced productivity, and frustration while trying to recover irrecoverable data, such as expired or permanently deleted files and sites.
- Maintain effective business continuity by recovering files, ranging from individual requests to complete employee or business reinstalls.
- Data centers are ISO certified.
Using Managed Backup for Microsoft 365 can help protect your business and data against accidental and malicious acts of file and account deletion. Protect your business and productivity. Get peace of mind knowing you can recover your Microsoft 365 data for any reason, at any time.
Get the advantages of our industry and technical expertise today!