Managed Technology Services
Our managed services can reduce costs, minimize downtime, and maximize efficiency.
Managed Technology Services
Our managed technology services can enhance your organization’s
compliance and security initiatives. We offer a suite of managed technology
solutions. These managed services can assist to optimize your technology
resources, help to ensure a secure network, and reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
Web Filtering and Protection
Web Protection includes the features listed below. Available for a low monthly cost, Web Protection is the latest addition to our existing suite of managed security services.
- Blocks Internet security risks automatically.
- Utilizes policies for monitoring websites only, blocking websites by category, or monitoring during office hours.
- Works regardless of whether the device is in the office.
- Monitors bandwidth usage. Optionally can alert regarding excessive bandwidth usage, a common symptom of security problems.
- Helps secure computers from malware, phishing, proxies, spyware, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Reduced security exposures due to monitoring of failed login attempts.
- Protection of organization assets through stronger security.
Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Protection
We offer an always up-to-date anti-virus/anti-malware protection solution utilizing a best in class cloud-based endpoint protection software. The solution includes:
- Management with proactive protection of endpoint devices.
- Monitoring of virus and malware alerts.
Managed Data Backup Services
Managed Online Backup
Cloud-based backup means that your crucial data is protected, and recovery is fast and stress-free. Features include:
- Data is stored at secure, remote backup locations (in the United States).
- Low bandwidth usage means faster backup of your data.
- Custom backup schedules can be enabled on individual servers and workstations.
- Monthly backup archives can be retained.
- Reports provide a clear overview of latest backups.
- Restoring data can be tested at scheduled intervals.
- Meets the compliance requirements of various regulatory bodies.
Proactive Server and Workstation Maintenance and Monitoring Services
Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
We can remotely monitor your servers and workstations 24/7. Our monitoring can be tailored to your needs but typically includes: system health management, monitoring of various services and hardware functions, and on-going performance tuning. This helps reduce costs, minimize downtime, and maximize efficiency.
Patch Management allows for efficient download and application of necessary patches, as well as remote monitoring of which patches are downloaded and applied on servers and workstations. The service includes automatic download and application of Microsoft patches, and patches of several other third party vendors such as Adobe and Java. Alerts are created when the automatic application of a patch fails, requiring manual resolution. Patch-related reports can be produced as needed based on your IT environment.
Inaccurate inventory, wasted resources, compliance issues, and service delays are risks for organizations that have inaccurate or non-existent IT asset records. In order to mitigate these risks, organizations need to know the IT assets they have, where they are, who uses them, what software is installed on them, how they are configured, and the time left in their lifecycle. As part of our monitoring services we can automatically track and keep an up-to-date inventory listing of server and workstation hardware (not monitors or printers), configuration settings (memory, disks, etc.) and installed software.
Get the advantages of our industry and technical expertise today!