A Career with LaSalle Consulting Partners
We are actively seeking skilled, hard-working, team-oriented professionals to join our team.
Advance your career as part of the LaSalle Consulting Partners team of consultants.
LaSalle Consulting Partners empowers its employees to translate their technical knowledge and interpersonal skills into professional success. Through ongoing training, a clientele of world-class organizations, and partnerships with organizations such as Microsoft, Dell, and HP we provide opportunities that lead to successful futures.
Are you committed to furthering your technology career? Do you have the passion, commitment, and technical expertise necessary to provide the expert level technology services that our clients have come to know and trust? If so, a career at LaSalle Consulting Partners might be right for you.
Desktop Support Analyst
As a Desktop Support Analyst you will be an integral part of our Desktop and Microsoft 365 Infrastructure Team. You will provide support and planning services related to desktops, laptops, handheld devices, and Microsoft 365 cloud services. Below is a list of possible areas of involvement.
Desktop and Laptop
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Deploy new desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Select optimal computer configurations based on client needs.
- Obtain vendor quotes and review with client.
- Provide clients with guidance in use of new operating systems.
- Implement and manage hard drive encryption.
- Help desk support.
- Configure remote access and VPN connections.
- Diagnose and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Perform operating system upgrades.
- Assist clients with mobile phone selection.
- Assist clients with mobile phone configuration – email, contacts, etc.
- Perform pre-conference testing.
- Assist with video conference set-up.
- Create Active Directory users.
- Create and configure Microsoft 365 users.
- Evaluate Wi-Fi needs.
- Propose Wi-Fi solutions.
- Implement W-Fi solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve Wi-Fi issues.
Printer and Multi-function Copiers
- Install and set-up direct attached and network attached printers.
- Configure multi-function copier features (scanning, email, etc.).
- Install and configure printer monitoring software.
- Assist with data migrations.
- Deploy, upgrade, and support Office products.
- Implement appropriate security policies.
- Manage client Microsoft 365 environment and licensed products.
- Diagnose and resolve Microsoft 365 licensed product issues.
- Deploy and support Microsoft 365 products.
- Exchange Online
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Get the advantages of our industry and technical expertise today!