Cybersecurity is a crucial concern of LaSalle Consulting Partners, Inc. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our clients and our organization. As a part of this commitment LaSalle Consulting Partners has invested time and resources into selecting secure technology solutions which we recommend and implement for our clients.
In recognizing that no solution is perfect, we have implemented a vulnerability disclosure process to effectively enable the reporting and remediation of any externally discovered security issues.
Vulnerability Notification Process
If you identify a vulnerability affecting a LaSalle Consulting Partners system or service, please notify us as soon as possible via VulnerabilityReport@lpartnersinc.com.
Your vulnerability notification should include the following:
- The vulnerable system or service
- A detailed description of the vulnerability including step-by-step instructions for recreation
- Time and method of the vulnerability discovery
- Any other related information such as code samples, Proof of Concepts, screenshots, etc.
- Include the impact of the potential vulnerability you expect it has on the users, ESET employees or others.
- Your preferred contact information including organization name.
Vulnerability Mitigation Process
Upon receipt of your vulnerability notification LaSalle Consulting Partners will investigate, determine the urgency, and take appropriate action to remediate the issue.
Vulnerability Notification Agreement
By submitting a vulnerability report you agree to the following:
- Not to disclose the vulnerability to anyone until the issue has been adequately resolved and an agreed upon timeframe has expired
- Not to take advantage of or otherwise exploit the vulnerability in order to access, modify, delete, download, or otherwise conduct any unauthorized activity
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the submission and any associated activity