Advance your career as part of
the lasalle consulting partners team of consultants.
LaSalle Consulting Partners empowers its employees to translate their technical knowledge and interpersonal skills into professional success. Through ongoing training, a clientele of world-class organizations, and partnerships with organizations such as Microsoft and Symantec we provide opportunities that lead to successful futures.
Are you committed to furthering your technology career? Do you have the passion, commitment, and technical expertise necessary to provide the expert level technology services that our clients have come to know and trust? If so, a career at LaSalle Consulting Partners might be right for you.
Below is a listing of current career opportunities.
As a Desktop Support Analyst you will be an integral part of our Desktop Infrastructure Team. You will provide support and planning services related to desktops, laptops and handheld devices. The majority of these devices utilize a Microsoft operating system. Below is a list of possible areas of involvement.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior desktop troubleshooting experience
- Professional, team-oriented attitude
- Professional certifications are a plus, but not required
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Only candidates that complete the online application form and submit a resume will be considered.